Does a leader need to know all the answers and tell others what to do? Bob Tiede, the brain child behind leadingwithquestions.com, would argue that there is value in that and leaders (and their teams) are more successful when one leads with questions. Kevin and Bob discuss how to strengthen your skills to lead by asking.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of team input.
- Questions you can use.
- Solving problems from a positive perspective.
Values are fuel for our lives.
– Bob Tiede
Ask yourself: What are some questions you can ask?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: The Coaching Habit by Michael Bungay Stanier.
- Learn more about Bob Tiede
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.