Kevin counts down the most downloaded episodes of 2019. As he recounts each episode, he shares his thoughts on why the conversation was valuable and who may find the most value in the discussion.
Ask yourself: What actions will you take to make 2020 Remarkable?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- The Making of a Manager with Julie Zhou.
- Leading on the Football Field and in Your Field with Michael Lombardi.
- Leading Customer Loyalty with Sandy Rogers.
- Scaling Leadership with Robert J. Anderson.
- How to Think Like Amazon with John Rossman.
- The Connectors Advantage with Michelle Tillis Lederman.
- Making Meetings Matter with Elise Keith.
- Brave New Work with Aaron Dignan.
- Great Leaders Have No Rules with Kevin Kruse.
- Proving Your Competence with Jack Nasher.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply