In today’s insightful episode, I explore the growing organizational trend of working and leading remotely with author and co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute, Wayne Turmel. Regarded by Marshall Goldsmith as “one of the unique voices to listen to in the virtual workplace, Wayne has over 20 years experience in training organizations on technology, communication skills, and other challenging aspects that make up the virtual workplace. Regardless if you leading a remote or in-house team, today’s episode offers powerful tactics you can implement immediately into your daily routine!
When working/leading remotely, we need to set explicit expectations with our team.
– Wayne Turmel
Ask yourself: What is the leadership action you need to do, and how do you do it given the constraints of leading remotely?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Remote Leadership Institute
- FREE special report, “Stop Email Overload: 3 Ways to Tame the Email Monster”
- For short consultations, email: AskWayne@remoteleadershipinstitute.com
- The book Wayne is reading, The Obstacle is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials by Ryan Holiday.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/