In today’s episode, I explore the traits that make up exceptional leaders, with best-selling author and founder of The Extreme Leadership Institute, Steve Farber. We also examine “love” in terms of creating a work environment where your clients love your products AND your employees love to do their job successfully!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The Ultimate Lesson of TRUE Leadership.
- The impact and importance of cultural change regarding “loving your job.”
- Why the importance of creating a work environment/culture in which both you and your employees LOVE their work.
Do what you love in the service of people who love what you do.
– Steve Farber
Ask yourself: As a leader, do you love serving and developing others?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Steve Farber’s Website
- Steve’s FREE Audio Course
- Check out these books written by Steve: The Radical Leap, Greater Than Yourself, and The Radical Edge.
- The book Steve is reading, Compassionate Capitalism by Blaine Bartlett.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/