Your leadership path should be a journey of purpose; the intersection of your gifts and how those gifts can serve others. Kevin Cashman, best-selling author, global thought leader and CEO Coach, joins Kevin to discuss growth; both personal and leadership. He also offers insight into the 3rd Edition of Leadership From the Inside Out, originally published 20 years ago. In today’s world, so-called soft skills no longer can be dismissed as “nice-to-haves.” His research shows they are foundational for high performance and enduring value creation.
In this episode, find out about:
- What leadership from the inside out means.
- Changes in leadership style.
- Story-telling in leadership.
Ask yourself: Are you living your values?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Al Franken, Giant of the Senate by Al Franken
- the Psychopath Test: A Journey Through the Madness Industry by Jon Ronson
- Learn more about Kevin Cashman.
- Learn more about Leadership From the Inside Out.
- Follow Kevin Cashman on: Twitter.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/