Do you feel like it’s an everyday battle just to accomplish anything on your to-do list? You aren’t alone! In today’s episode, we explore productivity and it’s role in today’s non-stop culture with author, productivity trainer, and the developer of the acclaimed Empowered Productivity™ System, Maura Thomas.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why “time management” no longer applies in today’s hurried culture.
- The meaning of Attention Management, and why it’s essential to perfect the skill in order to increase productivity.
- The influential power of choice in your life.
Productivity is living a life of CHOICE and being the kind of person you want to be.
– Maura Thomas
Ask yourself: How can you re-frame managing your life so you can live a life of choice?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Maura Thomas’s book, Personal Productivity Secrets: Do What You Never Thought Possible with Your Time and Attention … and Regain Control of Your Life
- Check out these books she recommends: CrazyBusy: Overstretched, Overbooked, and About to Snap! Strategies for Handling Your Fast-Paced Life and Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder by Edward Hallowell, M.D.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/