As Nate Regier mentions, Google conflict and it will autofill with mediation and resolution. This puts conflict in a negative light and what would happen if we looked at it as the creation of something new? Nate, a clinical Psychologist, expert in social-emotional intelligence and leadership, and author joins Kevin to discuss how accountability, compassion and apologies play a role in conflict.
In this episode, learn more about:
- Compassionate accountability.
- The compassion cycle.
- The role of a leader in team conflict.
- How to apologize.
Ask yourself: How will you think about your next apology?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about Next Element.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/