Today we’re talking about complacency. Unfortunately, it’s all too easy to become complacent in some area of our lives. And I’ve heard more than one leader say, “I’ve let myself slip and become complacent.”
So today, I’m giving us solutions.
Check out this episode for five specific tips to help you combat complacency, to have more learning and be more productive and successful.
Listen to this episode
Tweet it out: We overcome complacency by learning something new. There is always someone better at something than we are, and we can grow by learning from them. @KevinEikenberry
From This Episode:
- Read the original blog post, Eight Ways to Be a Better Employee in 2018, here.
- Watch previous episodes here.
- Sign up to receive an email when we release a new Remarkable TV episode here.
- Learn more and listen to The Remarkable Leadership Podcast here.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply