Follow: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or your favorite podcast player.
No two leadership journeys are the same. And, regardless of where we are, there is always an opportunity to learn. Scott Jeffrey Miller joins Kevin to discuss insights and lessons learned from hosting On Leadership with Scott Miller. The common thread he found from each of the 30 mentors he highlights in his book, Master Mentors, is they are clear in what they want to accomplish. They approach life with an abundance mindset and listen more than they talk.
- Scott Jeffrey Miller highlights lessons and stories he learned from hosting his podcast.
- He discusses the power of gratitude and living your life through the lens of “I get to.”
- He shares advice on how to find a mentor.
- Name: Scott Jeffrey Miller
- His Story: Scott Jeffrey Miller is the author of numerous books, including his latest book, Master Mentors: 30 Transformative Insights from Our Greatest Minds. Miller hosts the FranklinCovey-sponsored On Leadership with Scott Miller, the world’s largest and fastest-growing weekly leadership podcast.
- Worth Mentioning: In addition to supporting FranklinCovey’s global thought leadership efforts, Miller has developed the ignite your genius™ coaching series to help leaders take their careers from accidental to deliberate. He also hosts FranklinCovey’s Bookclub.com series with world-renowned authors.
Miller began his professional career in 1992 with the Disney Development Company (the real estate development division of Walt Disney Company) as a founding member of the development team that designed the town of Celebration, Florida. Miller and his wife live in Salt Lake City, Utah, with their three sons.
This episode is brought to you by…
Unleashing Your Remarkable Potential, Kevin’s free weekly e-newsletter. It’s full of articles and resources to help you become a more confident and successful leader.
- Master Mentors: 30 Transformative Insights from Our Greatest Minds by Scott Jeffrey Miller
- Be Exceptional: Master the Five Traits That Set Extraordinary People Apart by Joe Navarro
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Going There by Katie Couric
Related Podcast Episodes
- Management Mess to Leadership Success with Scott Jeffrey Miller.
- Read to Lead with Jeff Brown.
- Being Impact Player with Liz Wiseman.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Leave a Reply