As a leader, you want to get the most out of your team. You want to have a positive impact on your team. You don’t want to be just an OK leader; you want to be a great leader. Dr. Adam Bandelli joins Kevin to discuss the leadership competencies he believes will enhance your influence and effectiveness as a leader. For example, compassion is your ability to communicate and build relationships. Regardless of where you are in your journey, these skills will change the way you lead, for the better.
- Dr. Bandelli shares with Kevin how he developed the 10 competencies as well as advice on how to use the model.
- He shares the competencies.
- He discusses how you can build endurance.
- He explains how you can create a vision, even if you are not the CEO.
- Name: Dr. Adam Bandelli
- His Story: Adam C. Bandelli, Ph.D. is the author of What Every Leader Needs: The Ten Universal and Indisputable Competencies of Leadership Effectiveness. He is the Managing Director of Bandelli & Associates, a boutique consulting firm focusing on leadership advisory services and organizational effectiveness.
- Worth Mentioning: Before founding Bandelli & Associates, Adam was a Partner at Korn Ferry, where he led the Private Equity assessment practice for North America. Earlier in his career, he was a Partner at RHR International, where he served as one of the firm’s leaders on Board and CEO Succession, High Potential Development, Senior Team Effectiveness, and Executive Assessments.
- What Every Leader Needs: The Ten Universal and Indisputable Competencies of Leadership Effectiveness by Dr. Adam C. Bandelli
- Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time by Keith Ferrazzi and Tahl Raz
Related Podcast Episodes
- The Leader Habit with Martin Lanik.
- Scaling Leadership with Robert J. Anderson.
- Cracking the Leadership Code with Alain Hunkins.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.