What is the secret formula for success and happiness? Mike Whitaker, author of The Decision Makeover: An Intentional Approach to Living the Life You Want joins Kevin to discuss how our decisions, and we need to take ownership, can impact and shape our professional and personal lives. Mike offers insight into the types of decisions we make and the importance of connecting goal setting to our decision-making process.
In this episode, Mike reveals:
- The importance of understanding the size of our decisions.
- Helping your team understand the business goal.
- What is the prime goal?
- How to get back on track after a bad decision.
Ask yourself: Can you identify a time when you were a “decisionator”?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Fearless Golf: Conquering the Mental Game by Dr. Gio Valiante and Mike Stachura
- Learn more about Mike Whitaker.
- Follow Mike Whitaker on: Facebook and Twitter.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply