Loyalist teams are 40 times more productive and less than 15% of all teams are true loyalist teams. Linda Adams and Rebecca Teasdale, co-authors of The Loyalist Team, join Kevin to discuss the research that led to their book and learn some of predictable, repeatable traits the best teams in the world share. Leaders need to create an environment where you can raise the “real” issues and move your mission forward.
In this episode, learn about:
- The four types of teams.
- How to move your team to a loyalist team.
- How to lead a loyalist team.
Ask yourself: What kind of team are you on?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- Alcatraz-1259 by William G. Baker
- Learn more about The Loyalist Team.
- Learn more about The Trispective Group.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/