Improvement is not linear. We get better and we hit a plateau. Further, it becomes difficult to find the resources to help us get better. Mark Sanborn, president of Sanborn & Associates, Inc., an idea studio dedicated to developing leaders in business and in life and author joins Kevin to discuss potential and results. His latest book, The Potential Principle, focuses on closing the gap between how good you are now and how good you can be.
In this episode, learn about:
- The Potential Matrix.
- The importance of introspection and what it really is.
Ask yourself: What do you want to reflect on?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Rules of Civility: A Novel by Amor Towles
- A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles
- Everything You Know About Success Is (Mostly) Wrong by Eric Barker
- Learn more about Mark Sanborn.
- Learn more about Mark Sanborn’s book The Potential Principle: A Proven System for Closing the Gap Between How Good You Are and How Good You Could Be.
- Follow Mark Sanborn on: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/
Leave a Reply