In today’s episode, I’m talking with Mel Abraham and we’re jumping into a dialogue about entrepreneurship and leadership. Mel is the author of the #1 Bestseller, The Entrepreneur’s Solution, and one of the most sought-after entrepreneurial mentors in the world. I know you’ll enjoy our conversation about blending mission and profit, and I hope you’ll take away a few insights about how to lead others to be part of your army.
Listen to the Audio
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to find fulfillment for yourself and your team beyond just a paycheck
- Techniques to help you acknowledge your own limitations and let others support you
- The #1 most important job you have as a leader
“The most important job you have as a leader is to develop other leaders.”
– Mel Abraham
We got the most from any learning experience when we are engaged, asking questions and participating. Let’s get the conversation started with a question that Mel mentions in today’s episode:
How do you define what’s important to you as an organization? What is your organization’s identity?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Learn more about Mel Abraham and his books and resources here.
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.