If you want to raise your leadership profile, you need to be concise and intentional about your career. In other words, what is your strategy to make sure you are at the table and voicing your opinion. In this episode, Sue Ritchie, a leadership coach from the UK, joins Kevin to look at how stretching your comfort zone can help you take important steps in your leadership journey.
In this episode, discover:
- The importance of taking risks.
- Developing your leadership presence.
Our focus dictates our experience.
– Sue Ritchie
Ask yourself: How are you going to use experiences and stories to make better points?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Mojo by Marshall Goldsmith.
- Learn more about the Sue Ritchie.
- Connect with Sue on Social Media
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.