Karyn Schoenbart, author of Mom B.A. joins Kevin to share some practical advice from the trenches of the workplace. Whether you are just joining a team or whether you are leading a team, we all could use a bit of motherly advice to continue to build our careers. Karyn shares tips on questions people are afraid to ask or don’t even recognize they should ask.
In this episode, Karyn shares:
- Advice on how to learn from a good boss and/or bad boss.
- Thoughts on a successful transition into leadership.
- The value of networking.
Ask yourself: What are your goals when traveling for business?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Radical Candor: Be a Kick-Ass Boss Without Losing Your Humanity by Kim Scott
- A Gentleman in Moscow: A Novel by Amor Towles
- Magpie Murders: A Novel by Anthony Horowitz
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/