Follow: Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or your favorite podcast player.
Leadership isn’t rainbows and unicorns; it’s about results. Martin Moore believes there is a disconnect between the process and function of leadership today. He joins Kevin to share his No Bullsh!t framework and why leaders need to move past being liked and commit to developing the habits and disciplines that improve their leadership capability.
- Martin Moore shares his 7 imperatives from the No Bullsh!t Leadership framework (Value, Conflict, Resilience, Working at level, Ambiguity, Accountability, and Decision-making).
- He discusses what it means to work at level and how to get accountability.
- He gives advice for building resilience.
- Name: Martin G. Moore
- His Story: Martin is the author of No Bullsh!t Leadership and co-founder with his daughter, Emma Green, of Your CEO Mentor, a company whose purpose is to improve the quality of leaders, globally. He is also the host of the No Bullsh!t Leadership podcast.
- Worth Mentioning: Martin is the former CEO of CS Energy. He also developed Leadership Beyond the Theory, a global training program geared toward sharing his insights and wisdom with the world’s top executives.
This episode is brought to you by…
Future of Work Newsletter, a free weekly e-newsletter. It’s full of articles and resources to help you, your team and your organization be more successful in the ever-changing remote work environment.
- No Bullsh!t Leadership by Martin G. Moore
- Valuation: Measuring and Managing the Value of Companies by McKinsey & Company Inc., Tim Koller, Marc Goedhart, David Wessels
- The Halo Effect: . . . and the Eight Other Business Delusions That Deceive Managers by Phil Rosenzweig
- What Money Can’t Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets by Michael J. Sandel
Related Podcast Episodes
- Leading By Learning From the Tech Titans with Alex Kantrowitz.
- From Suck to Success with Todd Palmer.
- Insights into the Science of Leadership at Amazon with Bill Carr.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Leave a Reply