We are all tasked with growing our organization, regardless of our title or role. Robert Glazer, author of Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing joins Kevin to discuss how affiliate marketing can be a strategy to growth. The concepts can be used at a high level with your brand or in the middle of your organization to standardize business development. It’s about creating relationships with customers and clients.
In this episode, Robert:
- Defines affiliate marketing.
- Discusses trends in affiliate marketing.
- Shares insights to effective leadership.
Ask yourself: What can you do to influence partnerships?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Learn more about Robert Glazer:
- Follow Robert Glazer on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.