Leadership lessons surround us. Often, these are born out of conflict and/or crisis. Steven Howard, 18-time author, chat with Kevin about his latest book Leadership Lessons from the Volkswagen Saga, a story of deliberate corporate deception that has impacted the automaker’s car brands, leadership structure, etc. They discuss cultures within organizations and consequences around said cultures; intended or not. Further, Steve also speaks to cross-cultural organizations, having lived ½ his life overseas. As leaders, we need to be sure to understand the differences of our counterparts.
In this episode, find out about:
- Lessons from the Volkswagen Saga.
- Cross-cultural leadership.
- Insights to authorship.
Leaders need to understand the culture they are leading.
– Steven Howard
Ask yourself: What culture are you creating?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Learn more about Steven Howard
- Follow Steven Howard on: Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.