Gallup says 51% of the workforce is not engaged. Jeff McManus joins Kevin to discuss how you get your people on board and excited. Jeff is the Director of Landscape Services at the University of Mississippi and the author of Growing Weeders Into Leaders. He shares his experience of managing a multi-million-dollar landscaping beautification implementation project with minimal resources. He knew that growing the mindset of his team would be critical to results.
In this episode, Jeff shares:
- The GROW Theory.
- Success stories to building high-performance teams.
Ask yourself: How can you build your team?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Learn more about Jeff McManus.
- Follow Jeff McManus on: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/