“I love to see people impacted by a great experience”, says Chip Bell, a renowned keynote speaker and the author of several best-selling books. In this episode, Kevin and Chip discuss some differences between customer service and innovative service. Further, how you can move from just value added to value unique and create a story for your customers to tell.
In this episode, Chip discusses:
- Innovative service.
- Internal customer service.
- Leadership lessons.
Learning is a door opened only from the inside.
– Chip Bell
Ask yourself: What are you going to do in your important relationships with colleagues, customers, and others?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations: Blood and Whiskey by Peter Krass and Imagine That! by James Mapes.
- Buy Chip’s new book, Kaleidoscope: Delivering Innovative Service That Sparkles
- Learn more about Chip Bell
- Chip Bell’s Facebook Page
- Chip Bell’s Twitter
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our Facebook community to network with like-minded leaders, ask us questions, suggest guests and more. We welcome your wealth of experience and hope you will join us in sharing it with others on their leadership journey.
You can join the group here: facebook.com/groups/RemarkableLeadershipPodcast/