Jim Kerr, one of today’s foremost thinkers on organizational design and culture transformation, joins Kevin to talk about culture creation in your organization and how leaders at all levels can use stories to engage and create buy-in. He also shares some insights from his latest book, It’s Good to Be King. Jim focuses on the fundamentals of steady of responsible leadership and the importance of these lessons as you continue your leadership journey
In this episode, Kevin and Jim discuss:
- Vision story vs. vision statement.
- Culture development.
Strategy is about setting direction and managing change.
– Jim Kerr
Ask yourself: What is your story to help create buy-in?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Book Recommendations:
- Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization by Dave Logan, John King, Halee Fischer-Wright
- Learn more about Jim Kerr
- Check out Jim Kerr’s new book It’s Good to Be King
- Follow Jim Kerr on: Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 13 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.