Are you encouraging engagement in your workplace? In today’s episode of the Remarkable Leadership Podcast, co-founder of E Pluribus Partners and author of “Fired Up or Burned Out: How to Reignite Your Team’s Passion, Creativity and Productivity,” Michael Stallard discusses the leader’s role in employee engagement, why culture is ESSENTIAL to the workplace, and how you can create engaging connections with your employees, regardless if your role in the workplace. Join us for this “engaging” discussion that might just change your thinking about employee engagement!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The state of employee engagement today.
- How our work environment and culture has a biological effect on our level of engagement.
- How our connections with those we work with daily can positively impact our stress receptors.
You don’t have to be in upper management to create engaging connections with others around you.
– Michael Stallard
Ask yourself: What type of attitudes, language, and behavior are you encouraging on your team?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Check out these books she recommends: Wired to Connect: The Surprising Link Between Brain Science and Strong, Healthy Relationships by Amy Banks and Leigh Ann Hirschman
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.