If you’re interested in leadership, this is one episode you CANNOT afford to miss! Join Mitch Daniels, president of Purdue University and former governor of Indiana, as he discusses what it takes to be ranked in Fortune Magazine’s Top 50 World Leaders.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How he has prioritized student affordability and broke a 36-year trend by lowering tuition costs.
- How universities play a role in preparing future leaders.
- The biggest challenges being faced by both businesses and the education system now, and in the future.
If you’re not keeping score, you’re just practicing.
– Mitch Daniels
Ask yourself: Are you doing everything you can as if every job will be your last?
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Additional Leadership Resources
- Mitch’s Book Recommendations The Wars of the Roses by Dan Jones
- Get our free report: The Secrets of Becoming a Remarkable Leader
- Sign up for our free video training series, 20 Days to Remarkable Leadership.
- Get your free copy of my inspiring e-book, 101 Ways to Unleash Your Potential.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Don’t miss an episode! Subscribe to this podcast through the options below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on iTunes. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.