Do you want compliance, or do you want engagement? Jeremie Kubicek joins Kevin to discuss how we need more leaders worth following. There is a balance of support (not coddling) and challenge (not demeaning) to get the most from your team. Quite frankly, if you are leading and no one is following, you are just going on a walk.
- Jeremie shares the definition of a 100x leader.
- The idea of challenge and support.
- The importance of setting and managing expectations.
- Why leaders need coaches.
- Name: Jeremie Kubicek
- His Story: Jeremie is the coauthor of The 100X Leader: How to Become Someone Worth Following. He is the Executive Chairman of GiANT, a technology company focused on unlocking the potential of people, teams, and organizations.
- Worth Mentioning: Jeremie is a powerful communicator, serial entrepreneur and content builder. He creates content used by some of the largest companies around the globe found in the books he has authored: The 100X Leader, 5 Voices, 5 Gears and the National Bestseller, Making Your Leadership Come Alive. He has started over 20 companies while living in Oklahoma City, Moscow, Atlanta and London.
- The 100X Leader: How to Become Someone Worth Following by Jeremie Kubicek and Steve Cockram
- The Age of Eisenhower: America and the World in the 1950s by William I Hitchcock
Related Podcast Episodes
- Conscious Leadership with Carter Phipps.
- The Coaching Effect with Bill Eckstrom.
- A Leadership Development Revolution with Jennifer Mackin.
Join Our Community
If you want to view our live podcast episodes, hear about new releases, or chat with others who enjoy this podcast join one of our communities below.
Leave a Review
If you liked this conversation, we’d be thrilled if you’d let others know by leaving a review on Apple Podcasts. Here’s a quick guide for posting a review.